1. Teach you how to soothe your baby.
2. Teach you the basics of breastfeeding.
3. Make dinner.
4. Keep the laundry under control.
5. Teach you how to bathe your baby.
6. Read to or play games with your older children.
7. Show you how to use your breast pump.
8. Run an errand.
9. Keep the house tidy.
10. Support your breastfeeding goals by providing evidenced-based guidance and direct connection to a lactation consultant, if necessary.
11. Discuss normal infant behavior.
12. Allow you to nap.
Sound good? Just what you think you’ll need? Or still not sure?
Let’s chat about your family’s needs TODAY. Visit my website at www.tendertimesdoula.com or call 973-291-8200.
Join me on Facebook.
There are countless ways that working with a postpartum doula can benefit your family.